Days 1, 2, 3, & 4 (of 30)
DAY 1: Thursday. Basically we just went to work, pretending to be sick. Took my laptop in to the shop to get a new superdrive installed. (Nothing to do with moving.)
DAY 2: Friday. I worked. In the evening, Milly and I watched disc one of "Extras."
DAY 3: Saturday. Worked again. Milly and I drafted up checklists of things to do. Once we start doing them.
DAY 4: Sunday. Blew $70 on cleaning supplies at Target: caulk to fill nail holes with, trash bags, ziplock bags, Swiffers, a vacuum cleaner for the new apartment, and... Velveeta cheese. Had lunch. Picked up laptop from the shop while Milly shredded papers. Then, we both went over to Staples and blew $40 on cleaning supplies: a dozen boxes, Sharpie markers, bubble wrap, packing paper, etc. Spent virtually the rest of the evening laughing at episodes of "Arrested Development."
Oh yeah. It's on!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home